Having a thoroughly enjoyable concert experience depends on quality performance, excellent acoustics, comfort, accessibility and parking.
The SPO is thrilled to perform in these great Scarborough locations, and we appreciate the many people who make sure our team and guests always feel welcome.
2021 Lawrence Avenue East (at Warden)
The Citadel is on the southwest corner of Warden and Lawrence in Scarborough. There is free underground parking at the Citadel. There is an elevator to bring you up to the lobby or balcony level.
From Highway 401, exit at Warden Avenue. Drive south on Warden to Lawrence Avenue. Turn off of Warden into the driveway on the south side of the building. Turn right into the ramp going down to the garage.
– From the Eglinton Subway Station, take the Lawrence East bus, number 54.
– From the Warden Subway Station, take the Warden North bus, number 68.
56 Lawson Road
St. Dunstan of Canterbury is on the north side of Lawson Road, just east of Kingston Road in east Scarborough.
Parking is available in and around the Church. On Saturdays, additional parking may be available on the south side of Lawson Road.
– From Highway 401, exit at Meadowvale Road south. Turn right on Kingston Road. Turn left on Highland Creek Overpass. Turn left on Lawson Road. Church is on your left.
– From Lawrence Avenue, heading east. Turn left onto Kingston Road. Use the right lane to take the Kingston Rd/Lawson Rd ramp to Ontario 2. Continue onto Lawson Road. Church is on your left.
The most frequent service is with any of the Lawrence Avenue buses (54A), transferring to (86C) to Scarborough Sheppard. From there is a short walk to the Church (about 3-5 minutes).
333 Finch Ave. E. (at Warden)
St. Paul’s is on the southwest corner of Warden Avenue and Finch Avenue in Scarborough.
Limited parking is available in and around the Church and adjoining Centre. On Sundays, additional parking is available on the north side of Finch at the Bridlewood Mall.
– From Highway 401, exit at Warden Avenue. Drive north to Finch Avenue.
– From Highway 404, exit at Finch Avenue. Drive east to Warden Avenue.
The most frequent service is with any of the Finch Avenue or Warden Avenue buses, which each stop at Warden and Finch.